Fiserve & Fintech, Conversational Marketing and Voice Assistants
Have a conversation with your customers absent of technical backlog.
The Voicify Conversation Experience Platform™ supports the financial services space in a number of ways. Financial Services companies have regulatory and legal parameters they are required to adhere to and Voicify supports those needs.
Smart speakers and smart displays are placed to be deeply supportive of financial services existing brand positioning. The prospect and customer experience expected of consumers varies with the moment of the customer journey they are undergoing.
The Voicify Conversation Content Management System™ supports a variety of content types. Whether the customer wants basic operational or logistical information from the institution or deeply personal information tied to their account and transactions, Voicify enables institutions to deliver it.
862 Million Hours
Total time saved for banks by chatbot interactions in 2023
Customers are Already There. Are you?
Financial experiences are some of the most important and intimate moments of our lives. It is no surprise that the intimacy, familiarity and convenience of smart speakers and displays are quickly becoming the preferred channel for individuals to engage with their financial institutions.
Do you need help with your voice app and chatbot?
Support & Problem Solving are Natural First Steps
Financial Institutions often play a role in conveying basic market information, best practices, industry knowledge and positions on current affairs. Voicify supports these experiences as well, enabling institutions to maintain a real time relationship with the content and the consumer alike.
Voicify also supports integration with proprietary systems that are common within financial services in order to deliver individual information through account mapping and account validation.
Growth in successful chatbot interactions 2019-2023
Relevant Business Use Cases
Call Center & Customer Support
Conversational Marketing Use Cases for Financial Services (Finserve/Fintech)
The following use cases can be applied to voice assistants and chatbots alike, and can be used to activate conversational marketing for your brand quickly using Voicify.
- Market and portfolio performance read outs
- Nearest branch locator
- Wait times at branches or call centers
- Contact representative
- Investment advice & trends read outs
- Podcast distribution
- Blog read outs
- Product look up and details
- Ask for bank account balances, pending payments, or deposits
- Request analysis of current financial health and leverage transaction data for predictive insights to increase savings
- Ask about transaction history and how to reallocate extra budget
- Ask for stock updates and receive email or text alerts when a stock reaches a certain price
- Receive updates on their 401(k) and find out how to rollover assets
- Obtain market and stock performance data
- Schedule and make payments to providers and credit cards
- Transfer money between accounts or deposit money
- Obtain information on category-focused spending and expenses
- Inquire about their investment portfolio and how to optimize returns
- Send money to friends or family using payment applications like Zelle, PayPal, or Venmo
- Ask about transaction history dashboard with information on future or outstanding bills
- Ask about the latest interest rates on mortgage loans and explore refinancing options
- Obtain information on small business loans and how to get access to working capital
- Ask about personal loans for major expenses or debt consolidation
Ready to Talk?
With Voice Apps Numbers Matter. So we collect, aggregate and deliver them.
So you can spend your time deriving insights, not managing spreadsheets.
Understand Where in Your Voice App the Customer is Going
Voicify Visualizes the user path so you can see patterns emerge in the conversation. This insights is critical to evolving the voice app and chatbot experience. Coupled with Voicify's other deep analytics, far beyond what Alexa, Google Assistant, Bixby or other chatbot platforms offer.
Knowing how the voice app is performing is important to understand adoption. Even with nascent technologies these kinds of metrics are important as a baseline for future knowledge and growth trends.
Seeing usage by content is certaintly helpful, but Virtual Assistants and Chatbots carry with them a brand affinity just like browsers and mobile operating systems. Knowing where the usage lies can help brands determine where further customization and extension is warranted.
What Was Missed
Your Customers are speaking to you. Not metaphorically. We capture the missed intents. The things your audience wants to talk to you about, that you haven't managed to yet. This data can directly affect the conversational product roadmap and ensure you meet your customers where they are.
Voicify | 33 Arch Street | Boston | MA | 888-910-6525
Copyright © Voicify, LLC. 2020. All rights reserved.
Voicify Conversation Experience Platform™