Twilio & Voicify
Support your conversations with SMS, Email and phone transfer.
Get them the resource they need the moment they need it.
How do Twilio & Voicify work together?
Twilio and Voicify connect at an API level, meaning when the moment is right or needed in a conversation with your customer or prospect, they get the email, SMS or phone call they need in real time.
Integrate existing channels and campaigns
- Send commerce links when users want to purchase online versus voice commerce
- Link to forms easier filled out online
- Connect the user with a CSR when appropriate
- Deliver coupons and discount codes
- Two step validation for delicate transactions
- Deliver private/sensitive data to a secondary channel
How it Works
- Connect your Twilio account to Voicify within our user interface.
- Identify the portion of the conversation where Twilio will be leveraged
- Indicate which Twilio message and channel you want to execute
- Activate and you’re good to go
Understand Where in Your Voice App the Customer is Going
Voicify Visualizes the user path so you can see patterns emerge in the conversation. This insights is critical to evolving the voice app and chatbot experience. Coupled with Voicify's other deep analytics, far beyond what Alexa, Google Assistant, Bixby or other chatbot platforms offer.
Knowing how the voice app is performing is important to understand adoption. Even with nascent technologies these kinds of metrics are important as a baseline for future knowledge and growth trends.
Seeing usage by content is certaintly helpful, but Virtual Assistants and Chatbots carry with them a brand affinity just like browsers and mobile operating systems. Knowing where the usage lies can help brands determine where further customization and extension is warranted.
What Was Missed
Your Customers are speaking to you. Not metaphorically. We capture the missed intents. The things your audience wants to talk to you about, that you haven't managed to yet. This data can directly affect the conversational product roadmap and ensure you meet your customers where they are.