Vice President Customer Success
- Drives the strategy and alignment of customer success and transformational impacts through adoption of innovative offers combined with market leading voice solutions that accelerate business value for our customers
- Focus on customer intimacy to deliver business impact and innovation to a customer’s business by understanding our customers’ key business issues and opportunities
- Create evangelists by listening to customers closely and delighting them with our world class solutions, industry know-how.
- Build and nurture senior level relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while deepening the relationship and business
- Create a consistent and valued customer experience developing and scaling repeatable methodologies and proven best practices
- Work closely with the Sales organizations to develop and execute growth plans and strategies to drive License Agreements and customer success
- Manage and achieve key business metrics including bookings, revenue, utilization, and expenses
- Be an inspirational leader and create a vibrant, inclusive culture that inspires people to do their best work
- Operationalize key national/global programs as well as to ensure the team can scale to meet the needs of our customers and do more with less over time
- 8+ years in client success / account management role
- Ability to thrive in a nimble setting within a new industry, company while defining the market
- History of growing teams in a startup atmosphere a plus
- Solid business judgement balancing business needs with customer satisfaction
- Honed ability to see beyond a single department and anticipate impact on or from other teams
- You have an inspirational leadership style and a hands-on approach
- You want to learn and grow and are excited to take on new challenges
Top 10 things we are looking for
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, organized and strong problem-solving skills.
- Relationships: Ability to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and internal cross-functional team members (services, sales, support, product development, technology, etc.).
- Project management. Must be an effective project manager able to handle or oversee multiple complex projects.
- CX strategies. Identify improvement opportunities and develop innovative CX strategies to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Data-driven. Ability to collect customer data from different sources (surveys, mapping customer journeys, Voice of the Customer, etc), to analyze it using analytics tools and to convert data into insights to identify opportunities.
- Degree or Experience: College degree in business. Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred or professional experience between 7 and 10 years.
- Performance measurement (metrics). Ability to define key success metrics, set performance goals, and continually monitor key performance indicators for improvement.
- Fast-changing environment. Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing growth environment and to work independently.
- Software knowledge. Experience using office applications and other software related to the position (e.g. Hubspot, Microsoft Teams, Slack, etc.).
- Leadership: Hire, train, mentor, coach and customer success team members so they can provide services or products that meet or ideally exceed customer expectations
Apply for this Job
We're here to help and believe in the power of a conversation.
Voicify | 175 Portland St | 4th Floor | Boston | MA | 888-910-6525
Copyright © Voicify, LLC. 2021. All rights reserved.
Voicify Conversation Experience Platform™
Voicify Voice Content Management System™