Lead Front-End Developer (React)
Voicify is looking to expand its Product Development team. This position will own the technical design and maintenance of the user-facing front end applications of the Voicify platform. As Voicify grows this person will lead the development effort on the front end of the applications. They will direct other team members and make decisions about the technical structure of the client while working with leadership and product teams to develop the roadmap of features within the applications.
If you are client side developer looking to help lead the development of a growing SAAS product please contact us.
- Develop quality code and expand core user facing features within the Voicify platform.
- Collaborate with leadership and especially the product design team.
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends in your space.
- Build modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Set technical standards and best practices for the front end team.
- Optimize for maximum speed and scalability.
- Lead other team members in front end feature development.
- Turn design requirements and mockups into beautiful and maintainable features within the Voicify platform.
- Stay ahead of technical debt while growing a robust SAAS application.
- Work with backend architects to design performant features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Design and implement features with user privacy and security at top of mind.
- Expert understanding of client side web development using React and TypeScript.
- Confident knowledge of the latest React best practices and common pitfalls.
- Solid understanding of version control principles, using Git.
- Comfortable collaborating with team members and able to independently problem solve.
- 5 years experience building client facing web applications or equivalent expertise.
Bonus Points If:
- Experience building mobile apps with react-native
- Experience with natural language technologies (Alexa, Google Assistant, chatbots, SMS bots, etc…).
- Experience developing content management systems.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Experience with automated UI testing.
- Experience with some of the specific client side tools and libraries we already use:
Apply for this Job
We're here to help and believe in the power of conversation.
Voicify | 175 Portland St | 4th Floor | Boston | MA | 888-910-6525
Copyright © Voicify, LLC. 2021. All rights reserved.
Voicify Conversation Experience Platform™
Voicify Voice Content Management System™