Software Engineer I (Support Abilities)
Voicify is looking to expand its Product Development team. We aim to bring someone on-board who is looking to gain hands-on experience building conversational applications on a cutting edge platform. This position provides a great opportunity to learn how to work within an established technology startup that has a customer portfolio with some of the biggest brands in the world. If you have experience building software and are interested, please contact us.
- Migrate and build voice apps for platforms like Alexa, Google Assistant, Bixby, and more
- Develop quality code and expand core features within the Voicify platform
- Product defect resolution and handling customer technical inquiries
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends in the voice application space
- Collaborate with product design and leadership
- 85% hands-on development, 15% customer interaction
- Experience with Object Oriented or Functional programming languages
- Solid understanding of version control principles, using Git or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable collaborating with team members and able to independently problem solve
- Experience developing native Alexa Skills and/or Google Actions via Node.js or C#
- C# / .NET 5
- TypeScript experience
- React.js experience
- AWS experience
Apply for this Job
It's forecasted that "50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020”
Need support? Want to give feedback? Learn about the path we are blazing? Whatever it is, we’re here to help.
Voicify | 33 Arch Street | Boston | MA | 888-910-6525
Copyright © Voicify, LLC. 2020. All rights reserved.
Voicify Conversation Experience Platform™