Software Engineer II
Voicify is looking to expand its Product Development team. This position will focus on all aspects of the software lifecycle from architecture through development and QA in collaboration with our Product Design team. They will work closely with technical leadership to design and create new features within the Voicify platform.
If you have experience building software and are interested, please contact us.
- Develop quality code and expand core features within the Voicify platform.
- Collaborate with product design and leadership.
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends in the voice application space.
- Create integrations between the Voicify platform and external services via API.
- Add and maintain unit and integration tests for new features.
- 3 years minimum experience developing custom applications via .NET/C#.
- Experience working with React or AngularJS.
- Solid understanding of version control principles, using Git or equivalent.
- Comfortable collaborating with team members and able to independently problem solve.
- Experience developing production software using industry standard best practices.
- Comfortable collaborating with team members and able to independently problem solve
Bonus Points If:
- Experience developing native Alexa Skills and/or Google Actions via Node.js or C#.
- Experience building RESTful API’s using .NET
- Experience integrating with third party APIs
- C# automated testing framework experience like xUnit.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling.
- TypeScript experience
- AWS or other cloud provider experience
Apply for this Job
We're here to help and believe in the power of conversation.
Voicify | 175 Portland St | 4th Floor | Boston | MA | 888-910-6525
Copyright © Voicify, LLC. 2021. All rights reserved.
Voicify Conversation Experience Platform™
Voicify Voice Content Management System™