Senior Project Manager
The Project Manager is our day-to-day person responsible for making sure the everything is delivered on time for their client and internal engagements. They will manage tasks, milestones, key delivery dates, project plans and client status updates in collaboration with product directors, development, design, account, and analytics colleagues to ensure that everything gets done in a proactive, orderly and consistent fashion with a high quality output.
This person shares excitement for new technology and applying it in the real world to generate consumer and business value. They enjoy working on programs and projects used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects while also ensuring that project gates and governance are properly adhered to during the execution of the project.
- Track utilization of project resources and manage this against the resource allocation and budget. This includes on time entry and approvals for project timesheets.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Able to manage one or two large projects or a couple of small to medium sized interrelated projects requiring complex cross-functional collaboration and management at the program level.
- During the course of a project, be the primary customer interface
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Facilitate and own the creation of Voicify technical design documents for complex projects, by interfacing with Product Architects and Developers, as needed.
- Provide hands on configuration / customization of the Voicify platform.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects and help evolve the process for future projects
- Identify opportunities to leverage all Voicify product offerings.
- Facilitate review sessions with the client and your team.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- As necessary, write and review QA and UAT test scripts.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product roadmapping concepts.
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience working in technology project management
- Minimum of 2 year experience in an agency or a client-facing environment
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or minimum 5 years of equivalent experience
Bonus Points If:
- 3+ years experience working in an agency or client-facing environment
- Technical expertise within software models, content management systems, personalization, and analytics tools.
- Experience in AI, Voice, or Machine Learning applications
- Have experience managing consumer software development projects
Apply for this Job
We're here to help and believe in the power of a conversation.
Voicify | 33 Arch Street | Boston | MA | 888-910-6525
Copyright © Voicify, LLC. 2021. All rights reserved.
Voicify Conversation Experience Platform™
Voicify Voice Content Management System™