Customer Success Manager
Who are we?
Voicify is a custom digital assistant enablement software platform. Our tools allow brands to create a digital assistant oriented to their business challenges and deploy them to any channel where the end-user may be.
What’s the role?
Our Customer Success team is on a mission to deliver best-in-class services and support to our global customers. From developing creative and personalized strategies for businesses to creating resources that help people become voice assistant experts, we try to help our customers grow better using our software.
We’re obsessed with delighting our customers at every turn. To achieve this daily, our Customer Success Managers must possess an unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer experience a measurable ROI. If your idea of Customer Success is rooted in intrinsic motivation to help others find customized solutions to their challenges, we should talk.
What will I do?
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, delight, and retention for complex customers
- Build and foster relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders across multiple customer teams
- Become an expert in “voice” and voice-enabled digital assistants and become the trusted advisor to each of your customers
- Define what success means for your customers and produce detailed plans outlining a roadmap to achieve success and share in accountability of their success
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue from new product feature adoption and expanded usage
- Monitor customer health and create risk mitigation plans where needed
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
Who are you?
- Experience owning, maintaining, and driving a customer relationship in a quota or retention-carrying role
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Excellent phone, written, and verbal communication skills. Familiar with presenting strategy verbally in person, over the phone, and in email communication.
- A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills.
- Well-organized, with high attention to detail and ability to prioritize and time management for successful execution.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing methodology
- Demonstrated desire to learn
- Experience with the SaaS business model and understanding how systems could integrate is a huge plus!
Top things we are looking for
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, organization, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Relationships: Ability to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and internal cross-functional team members (services, sales, support, product development, technology, etc.).
- Project management. Must be an effective project manager able to handle or oversee multiple complex projects.
- CX strategies. Identify improvement opportunities and develop innovative CX strategies to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Data-driven. Ability to collect customer data from different sources (surveys, mapping customer journeys, Voice of the Customer, etc), analyze it using analytics tools, and convert data into insights to identify opportunities.
- Degree or Experience: College degree in business. Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred or professional experience between 4 and 7 years.
- Performance measurement (metrics). Ability to define key success metrics, set performance goals, and continually monitor key performance indicators for improvement.
- Fast-changing environment. Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing growth environment and to work independently.
- Software knowledge. Experience using office applications and other software related to the position (e.g. Hubspot, Microsoft Teams, Slack, etc.).
Apply for this Job
We're here to help and believe in the power of conversation.
Voicify | 175 Portland St | 4th Floor | Boston | MA | 888-910-6525
Copyright © Voicify, LLC. 2021. All rights reserved.
Voicify Conversation Experience Platform™
Voicify Voice Content Management System™