Voicify operates as a single platform to create, deploy, manage and analyze your conversational chatbot experiences. Just like managing web content in a single system for the user to access in the browser of their choice, Voicify brings the same central management concept to chatbot content management across the leading platforms. By leveraging Voicify as your chatbot experience platform you simplify the management and optimization processes while reaching thousands of devices across the leading chatbot platforms. As seen below, these platforms are: Cisco Spark, Twilo, Skype, Tropo, Line, Twitter, Viber, Telegram, kik, Facebook Messenger & Slack.
Millennials and Baby Boomers are equally bullish on the potential of chatbots.
- The #1 predicted use case for chatbots is getting a quick answer during an emergency situation. (Drift)
- The second predicted use case for chatbots is getting an answer to a user’s question or issue. (Drift)
- Chatbots can help businesses save up to 30% on their customer support costs. (IBM)
- 24-hour service is one of the biggest benefits for having a chatbot available online and on a voice assistant (Drift)
- There are two common types of chatbots: Rule-Based Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence Chatbots
- Conversations between brands and customers via Messenger have a 30% better ROI than retargeting ads (Business Insider)
- 60% of millennials say have used a chatbot; 70% of them had a positive customer experience. (Forbes)
- By 2022, 75-90% of queries are expected to be handled by chatbots. (Juniper Research)
We're here to help and believe in the power of a conversation.
Voicify | 33 Arch Street | Boston | MA | 888-910-6525
Copyright © Voicify, LLC. 2021. All rights reserved.
Voicify Conversation Experience Platform™
Voicify Voice Content Management System™